Dukascopy Live Forex Charts
How to use:
Mouseover the chart and click on the “Options” button to configure the chart. The following is a detailed guide of the options.
- To change the currency pair: In the first drop-down menu, select your preferred currency pair.
- To change the time frame: In the second drop-down menu, select your preferred time frame of 10 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minute, 1 hour, 1 day or 1 week.
- To zoom in / out: In the third drop-down menu, select the number of units you wish to view. Selecting “10 units” zooms the chart in the closest, whereas selecting “500 units” zooms the chart out the furthest.
- Adding indicators: You can add indicators to the chart, by checking the “osc” box. Checking the “osc” box enables a menu where you can select your preferred indicator. Changing the values to the right of the menu will enable you to control the indicator.
- Removing flat intervals: You can remove flat intervals in a time frame by checking the “Rfi” box at the bottom of the “Options” menu.